Tuesday 14 December 2021

You Are Awesome

Hi Friends!

Just a quick post today sharing my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


I've taken a break from Christmas crafting and took my Ovals Flexi-Template out to give it a little play time.

You can see in my post here how I aligned the ovals to sponge my frame. Of course the florals were stamped first and masked off. I finished off with a bit of script stamping, a partially stamped and die-cut sentiment and a couple of sequins.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


   

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back soon with more crafty makes. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX