Tuesday 1 June 2021

Too Much Happy

Hi Friends!

Today I got a load of love for you as my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog. Here it is ...


I blended Twisted Citron, Kitch Flamingo and Wilted Violet DI through the Evolution stencil. I then stamped my sentiment in Elegant Eggplant SU ink (sorry about the little bit of fluff which was on the stamp without me noticing until it showed up in the stamping) and attached my die-cut layered butterfly (card and vellum) to finish.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


  

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back soon with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

2 comments:

  1. What a cool stencil!!!!!!! I have never noticed it before. It is very whimsical. I am thinking that a fairy/forest/mushrooms scene is in order....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX