Wednesday 30 June 2021

8th Birthday Celebrations over at STAMPlorations

Hi Crafty Friends!

Over at STAMPlorations they are celebrating their 8th Birthday. Today it's my turn to share some makes using products of their 8th Birthday Bundle #3 (full details at the end of this post).

Here are my makes ...



For my first card the florals were masked off before blending the inks (Aurore and Mer Du Sud Izink inks) through the Design Blox #7 stencil from the bundle. I added some background texture using stamps from Scribbly Splattery Grunge and Mixed Media Grunge in Cire Izink ink before finishing off with my stamped sentiment.

The second card uses a similar layout. The florals are fuzzy cut and popped up against a die-cut panel. The background panel was die-cut using the Art Border #3 die from the bundle and backed by strips of coloured card. I then cut it to size using the middle die from the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.

***************

Back to STAMPlorations 8th Birthday Celebrations, check out the graphic below for ways on how to join the party.


There are several prizes to be won, here are some of them:
- one (1) winner of a $75 prize code randomly drawn from current store mailing list subscribers
- one (1) winner of a $25 prize code randomly drawn from comments left on the birthday hop posts (STAMPlorations blog and designers' blogs)
- one (1) winner of her choice of birthday bundle randomly drawn from the birthday linky
- several surprise prizes in the form of prize codes and products

The event ends on Thursday 8th July with the winners being announced on Saturday 10th July. You can find the full details of prizes and how to take part here on the STAMPlorations Blog.



Here are the products I used in today's cards:


   


  

I've got to be honest, if you use any of the direct product links and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out how my teamies used the 8th Birthday Bundle #3 and, of course, to join the party too.

Wishing you a lovely day!
hugs
Monika ❤

15 comments:

  1. The pinks look beautiful, both dark and light. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Monika!!! Can I ask how you masked off the florals - did you actually fussy cut that detailed flower bunch?? I will check back here if you have a chance to answer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maura. Some small pointy scissors and a lot of patience did do the trick.I just felt I had to do it to get the effect I wanted. It was rather fiddly but well worth it. hugs xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for responding, Monkia! I do a lot of fussy cutting but not quite that much - you've inspired me to get a smaller scissors!!

      Delete
  3. Both cards are so pretty, Love the added texture on your first card and love the different colors behind the die cut on your second card. I changed browsers so hope this comment goes through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two versions of the same stamp are just stunning. I can't even pick a favorite because I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So colorful! These are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! I love them both. The backgrounds you've created are wonderful. You have a lot of patience to fussy cut that detailed flower. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your cards, they are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Both versions are so beautiful and so unique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these cheerful encouragement cards, sure to brighten the recipient's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful designs and color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the detail in the background of the first card, and the die cut on the second. Your colouring of the flowers on both cards is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX