Sunday 20 December 2020

More Christmas Blessings

Hi Friends!

Sharing a card today made for the AAA Cards Challenge ...



I love making quick cards and decided on a slimline design for my entry using kraft cardstock for my card base.
The angel has been die-cut twice and layered with the wings not fully attached for a bit of added dimension. I used one of the mixed media stamps stamped with Brick Red Prism ink to decorate the angel's dress. I sprinkled a little snowflake embossing powder on and partially embossed it, again for a little bit more interest.

I am entering at:
AAA Cards Challenge - Game 180 made in minutes optional twist Christmas



Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in my card:

  

Should you feel like browsing in STAMPlorations online shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.
I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Wishing you a lovely day!
hugs
Monika ❤

1 comment:

  1. Amazing card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX