Thursday 3 December 2020

Christmas Cheer

Hi Friends!

I got a little tutorial over on the STAMPlorations Blog showing how I made this card ...


These are the products I used from the STAMPlorations Shop to make my card.



Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.
I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

You can check out my full step-by-step photo tutorial here on the STAMPlorations Blog.
That's it from me for today. Wishing you a lovely week. Stay safe and healthy.
hugs
Monika ❤

1 comment:

  1. Very new to the templates, so it's good to see some examples for use. I like the idea on how to use the smaller stamps in the set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX