Monday 21 December 2020

More Christmas Blessings 2

Hi Friends!

Got another little card for you today made from a negative die-cut from yesterday's card...


It is pretty self-explanatory, a negative die-cut and a bit of stamping.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in my card:



Should you feel like browsing in STAMPlorations online shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.
I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Wishing you a lovely day!
hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX