Tuesday 26 November 2019

Layered Lights

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. Today's DT piece is a little Christmas card with a stencilled background, here it is ...


I used the Holly Background Mini Stencil, some of my Izink inks and little eye shadow applicator brushes to blend my background. The Layered Lights are stamped, fuzzy cut and ... well ... layered.


Just giving you a little heads up, STAMPlorations are having a Thanksgiving Sale this month, for details feel free to check out the graphic at the end of my post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to join the fun.
Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:

Layered LightsHolly Background Mini Stencil
preview-LayeredLights preview-web-stencil-holly-background-mini

Check out their latest offers ...

3 comments:

  1. Your stenciled background looks so fantastic with the layered lights. I have admired that lights set for a long time so maybe some day I should own it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bright colors! I LOVE these lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful and happy card! Lovely design and I love the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX