Friday 1 November 2019

It's Coffee Day

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's that time of year ... it's time for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ...

STAMPlorations are one of the hops sponsors and I made my card as part of the STAMPlorations DT, here it is ...


I used their Coffeeology Clear StickersJust Caffeinate Clear Stickers and Tag O'Coffee Dies to make my card. The little panels were die-cut and the coffee cups were die-cut from them and simply swapped around to have contrasting colours in each. I then attached the stickers, trimmed them to size and layered on dark brown card,

Here is a little tip: to secure the die-cut coffee cups in place I glued the coloured panels on pieces of white card first before attaching my stickers. That way the die-cut coffee cups could be inlaid plus it made it easier to attach the stickers too.

For more coffee themed inspiration from STAMPlorations, pop over to their blog and see what my teamies have made. There will be extra prizes for comments left on the STAMPlorations Blog plus they offer a free coffee themed digi for you to download too.

Image may contain: text

I shall be entering my card at the Coffee Lovers Hop too.


That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

Here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Coffeeology Clear StickersJust Caffeinate Clear StickersTag O'Coffee Dies
preview-coffeeology preview-justcaffeinate preview-TagOCoffee-CUTplorations
Feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for 20% off their stamps, dies and stencils

24 comments:

  1. Love how you used all these stamps on one card --- This is soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are so cool and I love the way the stamps were used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cool I think I would frame this and display it in my kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stamps and colors. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun with images, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card would be great with a gift card to someone's favorite coffee shop....very nice and tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this card on the Coffee Lovers Hop and had to come over. Great choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its gorgeous card!
    Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun idea with the stickers. Fab card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice bright card!! Love the colors!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card--love the Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous design (akin to a Andy Warhol feel) and a great
    use of the stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card!
    I love the fall colors
    and how you have the
    coffee cup colors swapped
    out-great use of the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. super card - very inventive - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. This helps to give an idea about those adorable coffee stickers in action! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun design and I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun card and great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing card;I love your design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX