Monday 11 November 2019

A Little Christmas Card

Hi Crafty Friends!

I got a little Christmas card for you today using the stamp from the current issue of the Craft Stamper Magazine.

Given that it was designed by my friend Shery, I combined it with one of her stamp sets to make this card ...


I stamped the holly stamp from the magazine on mixed media card and coloured the image with watercolour pencils. After fuzzy cutting, I lightly shaped my image, popped it up on 2D foam and added it to my stamped card.


I am entering my card at:
Craft Stamper Take It Make It November Challenge - anything goes, must use stamp

That's it from me today. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
stamp from the current issue of Craft Stamper Magazine
Joy stamp set - STAMPlorations
Canson Mixed Media card - Amazon
Evergreen and Red Brick Prism inks - Hunkydory
white card, black Versafine ink, watercolour pencils - my stash



1 comment:

  1. This looks fab! Love the sentiments too. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX