Saturday 8 December 2018

Just Playing

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a quick post from me today sharing a card I made whilst playing with Uniko's Background Builders: Vines Winter stamps ...


I die-cut a little angular panel and decided to stamp the vines around it. The sentiment looked best being stamped on the panel itself.

I am entering my card at:
CAS Colours & Sketches #301 - Seasonal Colours, choose a 2018 colour combination and make it seasonal, I went for Challenge #275 - June 5, 2018 and used the closest colours I had in my stash
 
Uniko Challenge #50 - celebrate with optional twist gold , still not playing the optional twist. I'll just have to make another card, I guess. 😁


Keeping it short and sweet again. Thanks for stopping by.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Background Builders: Vines Winter - Uniko
Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies - STAMPlorations
Cerise, Cire and Emeraude Izink inks - Craft Stash
Sentiment - Creative Stamping Magazine
white card and black Versafine ink - stash

7 comments:

  1. WOW ! Stunning CAS card ! What a gorgeous way to showcase the wonderful Vines Winter stamp set. Love your bright colours too and we will be more than happy to see another card from you with the gold twist ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely use of the challenge colors, great way to make them seasonal. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dainty poinsettia and foliage border is a lovely frame for the interesting tilted panel! Your card is an excellent example of CAS elegance! Thanks so much for making CC&S part of your crafting time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Great use of the colors and I love the layout! Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very effective use of those tiny wreath stamps Monika, especially like the non trad colours.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Vine Builders set is one of my favourites! Lovely showcase of the set. Thanks for taking part in the Uniko challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautifully CAS. I love how you've used those tiny stamps, and the colours look so pretty together. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge ..... and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX