Saturday 8 December 2018

The Best Christmas Gift

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a quick post from me today sharing a card I made whilst playing with Uniko's Background Builders: Round In Circles stamps ...


I simply stamped and masked the circles turning them into baubles by adding a bow and strings in black and gold embossing. My ink pads were quite wet and the card is probably not the best for stamping on hence I lost a bit of the line detail in the stamp turning them into 'better' baubles. šŸ˜

I am entering my card at:
Craft Stamper Take It Make It December Challenge - Anything Goes

CAS Colours & Sketches #301 - Seasonal Colours, choose a 2018 colour combination and make it seasonal, I went for Challenge #262 - March 6, 2018 and used the closest colours I had in my stash
 
Uniko Challenge #50 - celebrate with optional twist gold , this time playing the optional twist with a bit of gold embossing. šŸ˜


Keeping it short and sweet again. Thanks for stopping by.

Have a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Background Builders: Round In Circles - Uniko
Balloons & BannersYuletide Deer - STAMPlorations
Aurore, Cassis and Vetivert Izink inks - Craft Stash
white card, Pirate Gold embossing powder, Versamark and black Versafine ink - stash

5 comments:

  1. Excellent job using those non-traditional colors to create a very festive holiday card! Thanks for joining us a second time this week at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Great use of these colors! Love the layout/position of the baubles! Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun creative way to make a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS design ..... a clever way of using those circles too. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper and Uniko Challenges. Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, the baubles are perfect! thanks for joining us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX