Monday 3 December 2018

Rainbow Florals

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a quick post from me today sharing a quick and easy card with a rainbow of flowers ...


The blooms are simply stamped, and I kept the die-cut sentiment white to complete the CAS look.

I am entering my card at:
CAS Colours & Sketches #300 - sketch  CAS Colours & Sketches is celebrating, congratulations on their 6th birthday
Uniko Challenge #50 - celebrate with optional twist gold 


Keeping it short and sweet again. Thanks for stopping by.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Kindness Blooms - Uniko
Congrats Word Die - STAMPlorations
Grenadine, Cire, Aurore, Menthe, Mer Du Sud, Cassis Izink inks - Craft Stash
gems - stash

4 comments:

  1. oh i love this design, Monika! might have to CASE it soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and happy card. The rainbow colors make me smile! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those loopy blossoms give your card a touch of fun! I really like the white-on-white sentiment; it's very elegant and definitely CAS! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these rainbow blooms, so pretty, thanks for joining us at uniko!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX