Saturday 27 October 2018

More Pawsome Felines

Hello Crafty Friends!

I am back with some more pawsome makes for the CatLoversHop2018, but first up some photos of Boris, the caravanning cat, from 8 years ago. When Boris was still with us, we regularly took him with us to our old caravan in Wales. It was on a seasonal pitch over the Summer, and Boris was allowed to roam. As you can see, he looks very much at home, so much so that at times he didn't want to come back with us ... much to the amusement of our fellow caravanners.






We currently don't have a cat living with us, but there are a few who like to frequent our garden. 😻

Next up are my catty makes, three ATC coins ...





I am entering my card at:
CatLoversHop2018


I am swapping them at the UK Stamper's Forum FB Group October AT Coin Swap.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika 😺

here is what I used:
stitched die - Marianne Craftables Basic Shapes CR1360
Distress inks - Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry and Evergreen Bough
Versafine inks - Smokey Gray, Onyx Black
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Alcohol Markers, Stickles Star Dust, White Gelly Roll
Purrfectly PawsomeMixed Media ElementsMixed Media Grunge
preview-PurrfectlyPawsome SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg
All three stamp sets are by STAMPlorations, should you wish to purchase any of their products, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulously colorful trio this is!! Just beautiful.
    I think I have to get that Stamplorations set of kitties! Love
    the fun sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cat is so adorable!
    projects sou made are so wonderful!
    I ahve that stamp,I didnt remember till I saw your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww..... Love your ATC coins, they are just delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are superb, Monika! I think I like the sparkly one the best but that fluffy white cat is awfully precious. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ATCoins - fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these ATC coins are so beautifully designed and colored! I have this same Stamplorations set and meant to use it for the hop projects but just ran out of time. Now I'm really inspired to ink it up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!!! I'm totally in love for your amazing ATC coins!!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What marvelous cat Coins - they are gorgeous and such wonderful colours. I have some teeny cat stamps so I might try and make some coins with them :-D Boris looks great on his hols - I expect you miss him :-( I used to have a narrowboat years ago and my cat I had then loved going on it on my travels :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh be still my heart! Your pictures of 'Boris goes Caravanning' (that would make a great childrens book!) are just priceless! I found myself smiling at the screen!! Thanks for sharing - its heartwarming even though you would miss him so much. Love your ATC coins too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how fun to see Boris' digs! I've never seen ATC coins... These are amazing!! Love the white outline to make these fab cats stand out against the cool backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ATCoins. love those kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the photos and I like your colorful ATC coins.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmmm.....the difference between English around the world strikes again....lol.
    I'm not sure what caravanning is. I don't know what a seasonal pitch is. But I do understand a lounging cat!! :) Love the photos!!
    Your set of trading coins is fabulous!! Love the colors and the sweet kitties. So much fun.
    My internet has been up and down since last Saturday. I am trying to visit as many blogs as I can before it goes down again. Thank you so much for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX