Wednesday 10 October 2018

Messing Up

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Lynn, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Lynn's blog

My DT project for the new challenge is something cut ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #96 we are looking for projects with the theme 'My Bad/Sorry'. Lots of scope there!


I felt that a cute image was needed to say sorry, and who could resist this little critter ...


Fancy creating your 'My Bad/Sorry' inspired make, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Pronty Fantasy Stencil - Buddly Crafts
sentiment stamp from Pets - STAMPlorations (feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount)
Miel Izink Ink - Craft Stash
Black Memento ink, Brushos, bear stamp, frame die, white card- stash

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I really like this card - the wonderful coloured background and super simple image. Just fab! Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX