Monday 22 October 2018

So Pawsome

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I'm sharing a one-layer card made for the CatLoversHop2018. I had intended to join last year, but life had other plans. Here's to Pawsomeness!


Simply stamped and masked with a little splash of colour, thought it would be a purrfect card for the times you don't fancy colouring in. The idea was to highlight the felines using colourful frames instead.


I am entering my card at:
CatLoversHop2018


Addicted To Stamps And More - CAS


Craft Stamper Make It Take It - Anything Goes

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika

here is what I used:
Purrfectly PawsomeFrames And Flowers
preview-PurrfectlyPawsome preview-DAIFramesandFlowers
Both stamp sets are by STAMPlorations, should you wish to purchase any of their products, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils.

24 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the beautiful cat stamps-love the idea of colouring the frames and leaving the images black and white/perfect for me as I am rubbish at colouring fur lol !!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cat images, Monika! Love the CAS design and the pops of color around each cat. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back this year, Monika! I missed that Stamplorations set somehow and now have to add it to my wishlist... I love how you laid out your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS, love the design with those colourful frames and the cute kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of the card with the frames. And the
    kitties are so cute, of course! How did I not know that
    Stamplorations has a kitty set?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Monika this card is 'pawsome'. Fabulous simple layout and what a great idea just to colour the frames. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your easy breezy CAS style card! This really puts these awesome kitties right in the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable--love the framing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meowarvelous. These kitties are adorable. I am so glad you came to play this year :-D
    Hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is pawsome too! Less is more and the frames pop! Love the images! All works purrfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea to color the frames only. The images stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE those kitties and how you've framed them. Fabulous design! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Monika! What a great idea! The pop of color certainly highlights those kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fabulous card! Just right for any cat lover!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks fab ..... love those kitty cats. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the simple design of this card and I actually have this stamp set so I need to ink it up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely brilliant CAS OLC!!! I LOVE how you did this with your wonderful masking and spare coloring. I had to PIN it!!
    Thanks so much for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this! I would not have guessed it's one layer! Awesome card design and great for days I don't feel like colouring! I immediately went over to STAMPlorations and bought the kitties! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a great CAS card! I love it and it really brings the focus to the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like everything about this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX