Thursday 19 July 2018

STAMPlorations Summer Release Day 4


Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome to Day 4 of the STAMPlorations Summer Release. Today my teamies and I are showcasing the second of Shery's new sets with lovely florals, butterflies and great sentiments. Here it is, Brave One ...


.... and here are my samples .... grungy and CAS


The florals are perfect for background stamping too. I added a frame and some doodles for a truly handmade feel.

You can also create floral frames for the new Word Dies due to be showcased tomorrow.


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see the brilliant cards my teamies created using the Brave One set and, of course, to join the blog hop fun.



This is it from me for today, keeping it short and sweet to give you more time to hop. 😊 I shall be back again tomorrow.
Have a lovely day!

Hugs
Monika xxx

Here is what I used:
Brave OneIncredible Word DieBlossom OvertureFloral Bliss
For a 20% discount at the STAMPlorations Store, remember to use my personal discount code STAMPGRLMONIKA.

17 comments:

  1. Lovely cards - I really like the frame you created for your sentiment on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INCREDIBLE cards! Of course I am especially loving the card with the beautiful gold word INCREDIBLE on it! Very fancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards! I love the new Brave One set for these pretty florals.
    Can't wait to see more of the new sentiment dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the first card using the flowers for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful and fabulous cards. Great use of the new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cards, lovely CAS style on the second one and I really like your colour combo on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty cards, love the gold die cut!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so delicious -- love the work here

    ReplyDelete
  9. More gorgeous designs ...... this new release has so many possibilities. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flower frame around the
    sentiment. Great idea.
    The first card is warming to
    the heart. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the way you used those floral sprays to create a background and border!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Monika! Thank you for sharing and inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards - I adore this set! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty--great designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX