Monday 16 July 2018

STAMPlorations Summer Release Day 1


Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome to Day 1 of the STAMPlorations Summer Release. Today my teamies and I are showcasing a new layering stamp set designed by our very own Shirley. It is really fun and very versatile. Here it is, Layered Watermelon ...


.... and here are my samples ....


The first one is simply stamped with a bit of layering for the sentiment. I kept it simple and slightly grungy using Grenadine, Cassis, Verveine and Menthe Izink inks. For the skin, I simply rolled the Menthe around the edge of my Verveine inked stamp.

Next up is a little bit of fun with googly eyes and die-cutting .....


.... as I was trying to create a little 🐻 face.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see the brilliant cards my teamies created using the Layered Watermelon set and, of course, to join the blog hop fun.



This is it from me for today. I shall be back again tomorrow.
Have a lovely day!

Hugs
Monika xxx

Here is what I used:
Layered WatermelonMixed Media Grunge
For a 20% discount at the STAMPlorations Store, remember to use my personal discount code STAMPGRLMONIKA.

24 comments:

  1. What a fun idea to make the koala....Marvellous inspiration from both cards, thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two awesome cards. I love the conventional use of the set with the card you made and also like that cute bear image you created. That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bear card, just too cute! Great distressing on the watermelon card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful cards! Love the creative use of this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute and creative cards....love that fun bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bear is so cute.
    The watermelon looks great.
    Love the layering.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun stamps and fun card designs ..... love the little bear, so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute ... and the bear, adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy watermelon! Cute cards and very creative to make the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. delightful cards - lOVE the cute bear:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bear makes me smile beautiful Work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cleaver use of the stamp for the teddy bear. I would never have thought about that. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE cards! Very creative taking the stamps and making a real cute bear with them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great imagination you
    have to have come up with the
    sweet bear face!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that bear and the first card is great! those streaks of yellow are the perfect touch!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  16. You girls are great at thinking outside the box.... your bear is a cutie so well executed....
    🍉🐻🍉

    ReplyDelete
  17. Watermelons and bears...oh my!! I love how creative everyone got with this fun stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very fun cards - Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet watermelon and love the adorable face.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too cute! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX