Wednesday 18 July 2018

Unexpected Florals

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives.

My DT project for the new challenge is this simple stamped one-layer card ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #90 we are looking for projects which include an Unexpected Item. Lots of scope there!



The unexpected item thing really had me puzzled as I am more often than not about expecting the unexpected. It's a sort of normal for me .... and then I decided on that. ...

..... my unexpected item are the flowers. Some of my friends think that flowers on male cards are a no-go-zone. What do you think?

A good male friend of mine told me that men secretly like to receive gifts of flowers. My husband certainly did when I got him some to cheer him up whilst he was ill.


Fancy creating your 'Unexpected Item' containing make, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Izink Inks: Nuit, Ocean, Mer Du Sud and Outremer - CraftStash
Black and grey Versafine inks - stash

Celebrate ArtsySentiment Builders Celebrate, Big Dreamer - STAMPlorations, you can use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA in their shop at checkout to get a 20% discount, best of all it works on Sale items too

3 comments:

  1. love this color palette! great card

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think that flowers are unexpected for a guy, but ususally very welcome too! Great colour scheme here. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gift of flowers for a man is definitely an unexpected item. Love the color combo you've used, Monika! So glad I am in this awesome DT with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX