Hello Crafty Friends!
I thought it might be time for a little reminder that there is still time to play along at the March Challenge over at STAMPlorations, To keep your creative juices flowing, I made a tag using some of the same background I made for the ATCs from my post here ...
As you probably guessed, the challenge theme at STAMPlorations for this month is 'Spring And Faith'. You may remember that STAMPlorations currently have only one challenge to give Shery time to settle into a new routine having recently given birth to their second daughter Winter.
Here are the simple rules for the challenge:
- You may create any type of project -- cards (any style), mixed media, tags, layout, etc -- as long as it follows their theme
- STAMPlorations product is not required though they’d love to see it
- You may enter as many times as you want – as long as each project has its own blog post
- You must display the challenge graphic below + link back to the challenge page to qualify for the prizes
- You must comment on the entry before yours in the gallery – lets spread the love
- For an extra chance, comment on the challenge post and the designers’ blog posts throughout the month
- TWO (2) winners of a $25 gift certificate - randomly drawn from all entries
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate - randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs throughout the month
You can see more clearly the Brusho print from the original background, I turned it into a feature. It looks a little like a signpost.
I masked it off before sponging the hills, and the Christmas Trees became arrows creating movement and direction to go with the stamped sentiment ...
... and I had to add an inlaid die-cut one as well. 😁
Some pearls and twine finished the tag off.
UK Stampers Forum Facebook Group March Decorated Tag Swap - Anything Goes
Fancy creating your own Spring and/or Faith themed make, why not link it up over at STAMPlorations? I look forward to seeing you there.
here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies: