Hello Crafty Friends!
It's time for the March Challenge over at STAMPlorations, As my DT contribution, I made a set of ATCs ...
As you probably guessed, the theme for this month is 'Spring And Faith'. You may remember that STAMPlorations currently have only one challenge to give Shery time to settle into a new routine having recently given birth to their second daughter Winter.
Here are the simple rules for the challenge:
- You may create any type of project -- cards (any style), mixed media, tags, layout, etc -- as long as it follows their theme
- STAMPlorations product is not required though they’d love to see it
- You may enter as many times as you want – as long as each project has its own blog post
- You must display the challenge graphic below + link back to the challenge page to qualify for the prizes
- You must comment on the entry before yours in the gallery – lets spread the love
- For an extra chance, comment on the challenge post and the designers’ blog posts throughout the month
- TWO (2) winners of a $25 gift certificate - randomly drawn from all entries
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate - randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs throughout the month
My ATCs were made from a piece of background I made mopping up some Daffodil Delight ink from my craft mat, after spritzing with a little water of course. I simply added some stenciling using the Senecio 1 Stencil and Brusho prints using the shapes from the stencil; I had used the shapes as masks for another project, and they still had some Brusho colour on them, it shows up in the ATCs as flecks of orange and green. Here is a little close-up ...
The little post of Spring flowers is stamped and Promarker coloured. I finished off with sentiments, doodles and gems.
By the way, Faith to me is more like a deep inner knowing that everything will work out fine in the end as difficult as it is sometimes to stick with it. Fear and conscious/subconscious chatter can get in the way a bit. What is your interpretation of Faith?
I am entering my ATCs at:
UK Stampers Forum Facebook Group March ATC Swap - Florals
Fancy creating your own Spring and/or Faith themed make, why not link it up over at STAMPlorations? I look forward to seeing you there.
here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
*** Discount code works on sale items too