Wednesday 14 February 2018

You're A Star!

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's the start of a new challenge over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making cards for the men in our lives. Here is my DT project ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #79 we are getting sporty. With the Winter Olympics being in full swing, you should get lots of inspiration. Lots of scope there!


I am not really the sporty type hence I really had to search through my stash to find this little cutie.


May I just take the opportunity to say, that the blue is purely coincidental. I am not a football supporter. Across the river in Liverpool the rivalry between blues and reds is too great to get involved.

Apart from that, the card is simply stamped, coloured and sponged. Pretty straight forward, I would say.


If you fancy getting sporty with us, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Pacific Point ink, card and small circle punch - Stampin'Up!
character, football, sentiment and star stamps - from magazines
Tuxedo Black Memento ink - stash
Tinge Alcohol Markers - The Works
Promarkers - stash

from STAMPlorations:
Mixed Media ElementsTags #1 Nesting Dies
SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements preview-nestingtags1
remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on STAMPlorations stamps ***, stencils and dies:
*** Discount code works on sale items too

4 comments:

  1. Perfect for the challenge and thank you for the inspiration...staying out of colours for shirts too my end x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and such a fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute. Such a fun image and beautifully coloured, I do like the stars in the background. So sorry to be so late commenting on this one! Deborah, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX