Tuesday 13 February 2018

A Little Box

Hello Crafty Friends! Have you ever needed to make a box to fit a little gift? Well, I had this jar of chutney in need of a gift box, and I thought I'd share my process with you. I hope that my tutorial over on the STAMPlorations Blog will help even novices to make their own boxes. 

Here are a few photos of the finished project ...






For a full photo tutorial, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx

Here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
For a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils, use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout.
preview-web-stencil-045-BloomSilhouettes preview-web-stencil-056-tribalswirls preview-manilatags StampClub-BlossomOverture-preview.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX