Saturday 5 November 2022

Noel

Hi Crafty Friends!

Sharing the third card made in support of STAMPlorations owner Shery. It uses the Sketchy Yule Trees from the Holiday Stamps Bundle. Have a look ...


The background was made using the Circles Flexi-Template and Crackling Campfire DI, I think. I then added a bit of tacky glue and gilding flakes before finishing off with a die-cut sentiment and a touch of glitter glue.


Thanks to Jo's pointer, Ill be linking up at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge #68 - Trees, trees,trees

 

Wishing you all a lovely Saturday!

hugs
Monika 💕

You can read more about the challenges Shery faces here.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Monika.Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, I'm sorry I'm a little behind with my visiting! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX