Sunday 27 November 2022

Magical Polar Bear

Hi Crafty Friends!

I was playing a little bit more with my Media Plates by John Next Door using ink which was left on my brayer when making yesterday's card ...


Working on the plate after applying this left over ink, I used the Mini Snowflake Texture stamp to pick up some of the ink from the plate and randomly stamp in a different place onto my plate before picking the pattern up with a piece of card ... that's how my background came to be. BTW inks used for the background were Speckled Egg and Picked Raspberry DIs

To finish I simply stamped my polar bear by LOTV and sentiment by STAMPlorations, added some shading with Tumbled Glass Di and some glitter too.


Wishing you a lovely Sunda!

hugs
Monika 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX