Monday 28 November 2022

More Playtime

Hi Crafty Friends!

I was playing with the circle Poly Plate using it for making my background ...


... using it with my stamping tool made it easy to layer up a background.

I started off with applying some Coastal Cabana and Tempting Turquoise SU inks to the Poly Plate, of course after having positioned and attached it to the lid of my stamping tool, and using my brayer to blend them in before stamping it on my piece of card.
Next I added a bit of Pacific Point around the edges of my Poly Plate, blended it in with a little dauber and stamped it again giving the darker shading around the edge.
Using Pacific Point ink I stamped the snowflake circle on the Poly Plate before closing the lid and stamping another layer on my card which gave me this really lovely faded look.
On a side note, I tried using a stencil on the Poly Plate and it didn't show. Might have to play a little more to refine the technique.

The trees and sentiment were stamped in Pacific Point and my card was finished off with gems and a hand doodled border.

I'll certainly will have more playtime with Poly Plates, inks and brayer.


All stamps and Poly Plate by Crafty Roo Designs.

Wishing you all a lovely day!

hugs
Monika 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX