Friday 12 November 2021

Just Be Happy

Hi Friends!

A quick post today with some coffee goodness. Given that the days have gone much shorter, colder and more rainy here in the UK, I thought it would be a perfect time to be happy, drink coffee and craft ...


Staying with the wintery theme I opted for a stencilled snowflake background and a festive colour scheme for my coffee cup.


I am entering my card at the 2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


The products used in my card are from STAMPlorations. These are the ones I used:


   

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

Wishing a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

3 comments:

  1. Love your coloring on that great digi! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very beautiful!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and I love that background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX