Tuesday 2 November 2021

Floral Love

Hi Friends!

Just a quick post today sharing my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


As you can see I've taken a break from making Christmas cards and opted for floral love instead.

I simply stamped the Blossom Sprays #4 and coloured the image with a mix of watercolour pencils and metallic pencils. It was finished off with a stamped and doodled sentiment border before layering on my base card.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


 

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back with more crafty makes tomorrow on my Instagram @tinkercards. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX