Sunday 1 November 2020

November Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge at STAMPlorations

Hello Crafty Friends!

Let's welcome November and the start of another round of challenges over at STAMPlorations. Here is my DT piece for this month's Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge ...

The theme for the current challenge is Stamps & Contrast and the photo prompt can be seen below. Your project can either be inspired by the theme, photo prompt or both. The full challenge rules can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


My card was inspired by both the theme and the photo prompt. I used the Circles and Rectangles Flexi-Templates to create the bold shapes with the doodled frames. The doodled frames and splatters contrast nicely with the clean lines of my stamped and fuzzy cut image. 


As for the Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge prizes:
One winner of a $20 gift code will be picked by one member of our DT.
Plus 3 randomly drawn winners will each receive a $7 gift code.

In order to be considered for a prize, make sure you've followed the rules here.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out how my teamies interpreted the challenge theme and prompt and of course to join in the fun too.

Should you feel like browsing in STAMPlorations online shop, check out their latest offer below.



Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7. 
I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.


That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:


1 comment:

  1. Nice design to show the contrast. I like the added doodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX