Monday 9 November 2020

Trimming The Tree

 Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a quick card today using up some of my pretty paper for the background.


It was rather a quick card to make using the Coffee and Holly digi by STAMPlorations which was coloured with metallic pencils and fuzzy cut.

I am linking my project up at:


Should you feel like browsing in STAMPlorations online shop, check out their latest offer below.

 

Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.
I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:

- Main Store

- Digital Store

That's it from me for today. Back again tomorrow with another festive make.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika ❤

4 comments:

  1. You have made some lovely cards Monika.
    I like this one a lot with that doily-look die on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Great colors and images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love how you added light shading to the image, it's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX