Wednesday 6 February 2019

Still Like You

Hello Crafty Friends!

I thought I'd make a quick Valentine's card.


I decided to only colour the hair of my couple, add a few splatters and add most of my colour through the pink base card frame and red die-cut heart border.

I am entering my card at:
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - V is for Valentine 

Time Out Challenges - photo challenge 


That's it from me for now. Enjoy your day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Funny Kinda Love - STAMPlorations
Melon Mambo and Cherry Cobbler card - Stampin'Up!
brush markers, black Versafine ink, white card and heart border cutting die - from my stash

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the minimalist colouring of your image! The fancy heart border adds a great touch, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! Great idea to only color in the hair of the couple, gives this card a very contemporary, stylish feel. The die you added is stunning! This card has such a romantic feel. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and a perfect sentiment for long time marrieds many years past the mushy hearts and flowers stage. Thanks for sharing at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sentiment so much, was tempted to get this stamp set myself!! I love how you just coloured their hair, the images look fantastic on their own. And the intricate die-cut border is the perfect embellishment too. So very happy you joined us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX