Monday 18 February 2019

A Cup Of Tea

Hello Crafty Friends!

I've recently re-discovered my love for Oolong tea thanks to the Witches Brew and Nine Leaves Tea Rooms, in Pwllheli and Hoylake respectively.

So, when Shery was looking for volunteers to make projects for her Coffee/Tea Stamps Sale, I had to dig out my Always Tea Time set and make this beauty ...


... a few Bermuda Bay splatters on my base card, a little die-cut doily and a watercoloured tea cup finished off with some matching sequins.

Image may contain: text

Here is closer look at my card. I used Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo inks for my watercolouring. The light purple was achieved by adding a little of each to a blend.


For more coffee and tea themed inspiration and for details about STAMPlorations' Coffee/Tea Stamps Sale, simply pop over to their blog here.

I am keeping it short and sweet. Enjoy your day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used from the STAMPLorations Shop:
Always Tea TimeBloomdala Bliss Festive Dies
preview-SheryRuss_AlwaysTeaTime preview-BloomdalaBlissFestive

here is what else I used:
Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo Stampin'Up! inks for watercolouring, black Versfine ink, mixed media card, white card, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX