Wednesday 7 November 2018

Inspired by ...

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Lili, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Lili's blog

My DT project for the new challenge is ...

Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #98 we are looking for projects featuring or being inspired by a 'Famous Artist'. Lots of scope there!


As you've probably already guessed, I took my inspiration from Rennie Macintosh's stained glass window here on WikiArt which has a rather masculine feel.

Stained glass window, The Hill House Glasgow - Charles Rennie Mackintosh

I dug out my Decorative Roses set, did a bit of heat embossing and set about watercolouring parts of my image only. 


Fancy creating your 'Famous Artist' inspired make, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Decorative Roses - Creative Stamping magazine from a while ago
Boldmere Art Markers - The Works
Regal Rose, Red Riding Hood, Early Espresso Stamp'n'Write Markers - Stampin'Up!
embossing folder, black embossing powder, Versamark ink, grey and black card- stash

1 comment:

  1. CRM is one of my faves too, didn't think of it for a man but this works so well with the brick embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX