Tuesday 6 November 2018

Layered Lights - A Sketchy Look

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my teamies and I are showcasing stamps by our very own Shirley under her label 'The Bee's Knees'.

I decided to work with the Layered Lights set to do a bit of effect-ful stamping. Here it is ...


What do you do when the card is a bit too pulpy to give a smooth tamped image? Simply turn it to your advantage and go for a sketchy look by roughly inking up the outside of the solid stamps.


I even ended up only lightly inking my sentiment stamps too to complete the look.


As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by our very own Shirley under her label 'The Bee's Knees'. All her sets will be reduced by 10% from today, 12th November 2018, no coupon needed. If you fancy an added 20% off, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout when shopping for STAMPlorations Stamps, Dies and Stencils.

Of course Shery will still draw a winner at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Layered Lights
preview-LayeredLights

*** Discount code works on sale items too

other materials used:
Izink Inks - Grenadine, Aurore, Mer Du Dud and Emeraude

4 comments:

  1. Turned out lovely I like those color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card - thanks for the ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great discovery, Monika. I love how these lights look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sketchy design, Monika. So clever and creative..you even included the sentiment..so cool! Love your primary colors with your white space. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX