Wednesday 21 November 2018

Blue Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Ana, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Ana's blog

My DT project for the new challenge is something playful ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #99 we are looking for projects that have something moving. Lots of scope there! That's what I thought until none of my ideas wanted to work out. I just could not get my head around it. I rarely have 'brick wall moments', but this one certainly was one. Please accept my sincere apologies for being late with my card.
Thankfully Jane suggested that a shaker card could be seen as having something moving.


What is there to say, lots of sequins moving behind this die-cut Christmas Tree ... Yes, even men can have a magical Christmas. My design is based on a request I had for making a card for a friend's grandson featuring a Christmas Tree shaker.


Fancy creating something with a mechanical or moving part, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
sentiment stamp - Creative Stamping Magazine past issue
Christmas Tree #1 CUTplorations Die - STAMPlorations (feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount)
Nuit, Grenadine, Outremer and Mer Du Sud Izink Inks - Craft Stash
silver embellishment, saw die, red card, silver mirri card, white card- stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX