Wednesday 26 September 2018

A Caravanning Adventure

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Trina, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Trina's blog

My DT project for the new challenge is a card perfectly suitable for a caravan lover ...

Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #95 we are looking for projects inspired by the Great Outdoors. Lots of scope there!


I know quite a few men who love their caravans. Be it seasonal pitching or touring, every trip out is an adventure. The summer this year has been very kind to those loving the Great Outdoors, and my mainly yellow/grey colour scheme reflects the sunshine everyone was enjoying.


Fancy creating your 'Great Outdoors' inspired make, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Glamper Greetings - Stampin'Up!
Mixed Media Grunge, Gone Camping - STAMPlorations (feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount)
Emeraude, Menthe, The and Reglisse Izink Inks - Craft Stash
Black Memento ink, alcohol markers, stamp edge cutting die, charm, yellow liquid watercolour white card- stash
Washi Tape - The Works

1 comment:

  1. I like you card. I love the contrasting coloring of this card. I feel that adventure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX