Friday 28 September 2018

Christmas Release Day 4 at STAMPlorations


Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Christmas stamps and dies release time over at STAMPlorations, welcome to my offering for Day 4! My teamies and I are showcasing these new CUTplorations dies.

Here are my samples ...


I simply inlaid some of the cut out pieces. Just in case you wonder, I kept on cutting lots of mirror card hence I made so many examples. You can always vary the inlaid colours for added interest. 


This die also looks great without any inlaid bit. It is so well designed that a simple silver on white combination looks stylish.


For the next one, I cut around the candles leaving the frame intact, spritzed with watercolour, layered on a complete white die cut and then on my black base card.


This card here uses the outline of the watercolor spritzing from the above card. I simply added some stamped stars and a sparkling black sentiment.


For a more traditional look with some gold spritzing and embossed stars...


... and a festive shaker card ....


... finishing off with a mix of sparkling black and holographic silver ....


As usual with blog hop release celebrations we ask you to visit and comment on all the blogs of the participating designers and, of course, the STAMPlorations Blog too.

One winner of a $25 gift certificate will be randomly drawn from all the comments left on the participating designers blogs and the STAMPlorations Blog. Commenting closes on October 5th.

All stamps, including the new release, and dies from the CHRISTMAS CUTplorations Dies section are on sale at 10% off until Monday 8th October, no coupon needed. You can still use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout to get an added 20% off.

Here is one last look at today's cards ....

 



 




That's it from me for now. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to join the fun.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what else I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout to get an added 20% off
preview-christmasiconangel preview-SheryRuss_TrendyChristmasTrees preview-DAIBalloonsandBanners

14 comments:

  1. I love the versatiliy of your designs, Monika, they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your cards made with the cover plate are GORGEOUS - thanks for the ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely creations here - love the cover plate and all you have done with it - the angel with the trumpet is fabulous as well - I like Stamplorations products - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much pretty!! I love the first card; that's really
    elegant & beautiful. And I love the angel shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!! These are all so gorgeous!! They are all so awesome, but I think the shaker is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simple beauty of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards! Wonderfully creative and elegant designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such stunning cards! Creative and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wbat a variety of beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great line-up of cards -- I especially like that last one in black with sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see how one could keep making projects with that cover plate die. It is spectacular just like all of your samples. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow-I love all of
    the foil die cuts and inlaid
    pieces! Great way to use the
    die as a stencil (from spritzing
    the die cut piece).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX