Wednesday 21 September 2016

Angels Are Near

Hello Crafty Friends!

Yesterday I fancied playing with my Visible Image stamps making a card for my friend Sue.


I wanted to give it some movement and stamped the feather repeatedly in Strawberry Slush using generational stamping, added some more stamped splatters 2nd generation and stamped my sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar before layering on a matching base card and finishing off with a few glimmer dots.

I am entering my card at:
Visible Image - Show And Tell September
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes, optional twist 'colours of fall', sorry didn't go for the twist

Here is another look ...


That's it from me for now. I shall be back soon.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Angels Are Near stamp set - Visible Image
Enamel Glitter Dots - Happy Little Stampers
Strawberry Slush Ink and card, Baked Brown Sugar Ink - Stampin'Up!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely creation, Monika! Your design communicates both the motion and softness of feathers! Love the pastel pink palette! Very nicely crafted! Thanks for Rocking with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creative design Awesome colors, digi, and bellies. Thanks so much for your entry in the 613 Avenue Create challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX