Monday, 17 August 2026

Perfect Pairs - Party & Wishes part 2

Hi Crafty Friends!

Welcome to part 2 of the Perfect Pairs - Party & Wishes showcase. Today I'm combining the Perfect Pairs stamps and coordinating ephemera cuts with a couple of very versatile ARTplorations Stencils, also by STAMPlorations.

Check out what I did ...


My first card uses 3 of the ephemera cuts layered for a big impact on a simply stencilled background using the Dots All Over stencil. The white embossed sentiment, using the 'Celebrate' of the  Celebrate Big sentiment stamp only, and sequin finish the card of perfectly.


The second card uses my all time favourite Confetti #1 Slimline Stencil as celebratory background for the candles ephemera cut. Stars and dots are perfect for party confetti. The sentiment was stamped across layers, something I explained in a previous post here, and the card finished off with the addition of some sequins.




Rounding up today's post...

Layering the Party & Wishes Ephemera Cuts makes for a statement focal point.

Relatively neutral stencils such as the Dots All Over and Confetti #1 stencils I used are perfect for adding interest to the background without overpowering your focal image. In addition they can be used all year round, whatever the season.

You don't always have to use the whole of a sentiment stamp. Sometimes a little bit is all that is needed.

Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Monika 💕


Here is what I used:

Just a little reminder: I am on the STAMPlorations DT Team. Please be aware that the following links are affiliated links which means should you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.


Perfect Pairs - Party & Wishes, stamps and coordinating ephemers cuts

 


Feel free to check out STAMPlorations Subscription offers for stencils, paper goods and stickers.

In addition please d check out STAMPlorations Freebie of the Month which will automatically be shipped with any order of $25 and over.



- from my stash
white card
Elegant Eggplant ink by Stampin'UP!
Rose and Grenadine Izink inks
Clear Versamark ink
white embossing powder
offcut of matching red card
sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX