Hi Crafty Friends!
STAMPlorations have recently released their Perfect Pairs products consisting of stamps and coordinating Ephemera Cuts. These are perfect for beginners and experienced card makers/papercrafters alike.
Today I'm showcasing the Party & Wishes set on a couple of cards you can easily make yourself. Have a look ...
My first card uses the arty coloured balloons ephemera with just the 'Celebrate Big' sentiment from the two stamp set. The shape of the balloons reminded me of a hot air balloon (I probably watched 'UP', the film, once too often. 😀) hence I decided to turn the sentiment into the basket by white embossing it on kraft card stock.
A doodled line and sequins finished my card off.
For my second card I wanted to do something a little different. Celebrations often involve party hats, confetti and streamers. This was the vibe I wanted to capture.
I randomly stamped the texture stamp for the background using masking as I went along. Splatters and sequins turned into confetti. Party hats and sentiment were strategically placed to create extra movement and an a joyous atmosphere.
Both cards were really quick to make.
Both cards were really quick to make.
Rounding up today's post:
You don't always need lots of supplies to make beautiful cards of different styles. A few carefully selected pieces such as the Perfect Pairs - Party & Wishes set provide the perfect basis for you to add your own personality no matter what your style and bits in your crafting space.
That's it from me for today. I shall soon be back with part 2 of the Perfect Pairs - Party & Wishes showcase.
That's it from me for today. I shall soon be back with part 2 of the Perfect Pairs - Party & Wishes showcase.
Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Monika 💕
Perfect Pairs - Party & Wishes, stamps and coordinating ephemers cuts


Here is what I used:
Just a little reminder: I am on the STAMPlorations DT Team. Please be aware that the following links are affiliated links which means should you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- from the STAMPlorations Shop

Feel free to check out STAMPlorations Subscription offers for stencils, paper goods and stickers.
In addition please d check out STAMPlorations Freebie of the Month which will automatically be shipped with any order of $25 and over.
- from my stash
white card
Crumb Cake card stock, Elegant Eggplant ink by Stampin'UP!
Clear Versamark ink
white embossing powder
fine liner pen
Plum Memento ink
Gold Spritzing ink by Heidi Swapp
sequins
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX