Tuesday 21 September 2021

Shimmery Bauble

Hi Friends!

Just a quick post today sharing my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


Christmas cards are perfect for adding a bit of shimmer. It's about the only time of year I use mirri card for die-cutting.

Going all out for shimmer, my background was created using Violet and Sea Green Brusho powders with some Iridescent Gold SprinkleIT. It does rather sparkle, but sadly one can't really see it on the photos.

My sentiment was stamped with Elegant Eggplant SU ink.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


   

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back with more Christmas makes tomorrow. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX