Wednesday 7 April 2021

Things With Wings

Hi Friends!

It's that time of year again when the team over at STAMPlorations are celebrating Spring. They're having a little Blog Hop & Linky Party for All Thing With Wings.

My DT piece uses one of the dies from their For The Birds set. Here it is ...


During the Blog Hop & Linky Party you got several chances of winning:

Firstly the Blog Hop prizes for leaving comments:
- 3 winners of a $10 prize code randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and designers' blogs

Next the Linky Party prizes for linking up a new project over on the STAMPlorations Blog featuring 'things with wings':
- 3 winners of their choice of STAMPlorations product (up to $15 value)
- 1 winner of a $25 prize code
- 1 winner of the Things with Wings Kit - randomly drawn from entries where STAMPlorations products were used

Shery might also have a few extra prizes:
- a few surprise winners randomly drawn from our social media accounts (FB, IG, Pinterest, blogs) to win either prize codes or products

Commenting and linking up closes Friday 7th May and the winners will be announced in the April's Winners Post on May 10.
All the full details can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


Here is how my card came together ...

I used a brusho coloured piece of card to back my black negative birds die-cut. For the background on my base card I wanted a little bit of texture and sponged a bit of Squeezed Lemon DI through the April Showers stencil. It is side on and created some subtle marks. I then stamped the Blossom Sprays in Weathered Wood DO to complete the background. My card was finished off with a little die-cut sentiment.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


   

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.

I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes and, of course to join the hop..

Wishing you a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

15 comments:

  1. The negative die cut is brilliant, very cool card. xoxo, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with the bird die and love how you added the flowers. Great card, Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This birdie card is terrific, Monika! ANd I love your blog design with the butterfly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layering and colors! The birds are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did the colors for the birdies. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty to make the birds artsy, and the background very crafty. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using the negative die cuts ...gives such a cool look like you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you made this pretty bird card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your background is lovely. I don’t think about using the negative die cut-thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful card, love the stamping in background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice background for the birds. Great project share.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you used the negative to make a great card!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX