Thursday 4 February 2021

Not So Traditional Valentine

Hi Friends!

I'm back with another project. It's one i made for my Spotlight Project Post over at STAMPlorations

It's also the third of my little trilogy featuring the Sketched Hearts Stencil. This Time I used it to frame a little background scene for these love birds. Have a look ...



This card would make a really sweet Valentine's Day card for those who didn't want to use the traditional red hearts and sentiment.
If you want to see how it came together, check out my step-by-step tutorial here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

These are the products I used from STAMPlorations to make my card.



Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.

I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Wishing you a lovely week. Stay safe and healthy.
hugs
Monika ❤

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX