Friday 19 February 2021

A Soft Heart

Hi Friends!

There are some exciting new stamp sets due to be released over at STAMPlorations. I had the pleasure of playing with two of them for today's post. The first one is called Art Marks 3 and you can make this really cool card with it ...


I used some of the stamps from the Art Marks 3 set to stamp the background and hearts. Initially I thought of using it as a background for some die-cuts, but I really liked how it turned out and I simply added a sentiment, sequins and doodled border to finish.

Inks used were Aurore and Cire Izink inks for the background and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide for the hearts.

The second one is called Life Is Sweeter and I'm getting rather fruity with it ...


I used Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber and and Twisted Citron, hint only, with the Circles Flexi-Template to blend my background for the gorgeous pineapple. Initially I was going to add some of the other fruits from the set too ... but then the pineapple doesn't look lonely to me. It's holding its space rather well.

Here are all the sets from the Pre-order Bundle ...

Art Marks 3, Life Is Sweeter, Super Hero
 

... which is currently on offer at 50% off until March 5. You can check out the details here.

The sentiment I used in my first card is from the Softly set and the circle template in my second card came from the Circles Flexi-Template ..

 

I leave you with one last look at both my card.



That's it from me for today. You cam check out some more projects using some of the new sets over on the STAMPlorations Blog.

Wishing you a lovely day!
hugs
Monika 💖

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, Monika. I love your artsy slimline design for your 1st card with the new Art Marks 3 stamp set. Your 2nd card absolutely Glows and makes my mouth water with the gorgeous pineapple and sweet sentiment. Love how yous used your Circle Flexi template for the masking. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX