Saturday 24 October 2020

More Flexi-Template Makes

 Hi Crafty Friends!

Yesterday I had a Facebook Live, seemingly a little unprepared and distracted by the looks of it. Hubby and I had been out for a walk and forgotten to check the time. I got back late and didn't get my 5 minutes to catch my breath beforehand ... all that after a The Wide Awake Club kept me from sleeping ... I probably didn't do too badly.

Anyway, here are the three projects from the live crafting hour ...


This stylised Christmas Tree card uses the Ovals Flexi-Template in combination with Verveine, Menthe and Emeraude Izink inks. The sentiment is from a retired STAMPlorations set called Holiday Artsy.


My bauble card uses the Circles Flexi-Template, stamps from the Mixed Media Elements set in combination with Aurore, Miel and Cerise Izink inks. The sentiment is the same as the one in my previous card.
The glitter paper and smowflake Xcut die are from docrafts.


My last card uses the Squares Flexi-Template, the circle border stamp from the Art Marks stamp set and a sentiment from the Little Love Birthday Wishes stamp set in combination with Aurore, Cerise and Cassis Izink inks.

If you fancy to look at my crafty ramblings, click to check out my video on Facebook.

I shall leave you with a few close-ups ...




That's it from me for today.

Have a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx



STAMPlorations are having their belated 7th Birthday Party, check out the details on the graphic below.

To celebrate, all products in the STAMPlorations Store (main, digital and outlet) are on offer at 10% off, no coupon needed.

Should you find yourself placing an order, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order.

If you do use my personal discount code and place an order during the Birthday Celebrations, STAMPlorations owner Shery will include the not yet released Just Plaid square stencil in your order for free.

I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward.

Here are the direct links to the STAMPlorations Products I used in today's projects:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX