Tuesday 22 May 2018

Every Hope & Every Dream

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday, and that means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This month we are following their 'Things With Wings' theme to celebrate Spring with a Blog Hop & Linky Party across all their challenges links to which can be found here.

For my DT piece, I went a bit wild with feathers and hearts ....


The original idea was to use the feathers to create wings for the heart, but it didn't work out the way I wanted it to. You can see what became of my original attempt in my Mixed Media Tutorial here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

I ended up changing the sentiment and simply randomly stamping the feathers instead. Add to it a bit of colour, splatters, sequins and doodles, and the card is finished.

As I mentioned earlier, STAMPlorations are celebrating Spring and all of their wing-themed products are on sale at 15% off - no coupon needed. You can increase this discount to 35% by using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (worth 20% off) at checkout.


That's it from me for today. Allow your creativity to take flight ....

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Trendy FeathersRomantic Expressions 2
stmp1037.jpeg 0preview-RomanticExpressions2
*** Discount code works on sale items too

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card I love the fabulous stamps and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX