Hello Crafty Friends!
It's time for the April Challenge over at STAMPlorations, As my DT contribution, I made a card celebrating the companionship of cats ...
As you probably guessed, the theme for this month is 'Focus On Sentiments'. You may remember that STAMPlorations currently have only one challenge to give Shery time to settle into a new routine having recently given birth to their second daughter Winter.
Here are the simple rules for the challenge:
- You may create any type of project -- cards (any style), mixed media, tags, layout, etc -- as long as it follows their theme
- STAMPlorations product is not required though they’d love to see it
- You may enter as many times as you want – as long as each project has its own blog post
- You must display the challenge graphic below + link back to the challenge page to qualify for the prizes
- You must comment on the entry before yours in the gallery – lets spread the love
- For an extra chance, comment on the challenge post and the designers’ blog posts throughout the month
- TWO (2) winners of a $25 gift certificate - randomly drawn from all entries
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate - randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs throughout the month
I white embossed my sentiment on a die-cut panel, dry embossed my card base using the Bloom Factory stencil, coloured and fuzzy cut some cats, Purrfectly Pawsome, and layered everything up as shown. Here is a little close-up ...
here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Typographia Wanderlust In Life, Purrfectly Pawsome, Bloom Factory Stencil, Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
*** Discount code works on sale items too