Thursday 25 August 2016

More Brusho Escapades

Kylie ... Kylie ... What have you started!!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Since the HLS Craft Retreat in Swindon, I've had so much fun using my Brushos hence I shall be sharing some more of my makes.

I have been a fan of Visible Image stamps for a while .... and finally I dared picking them up and started to create ....


Using careful sprinkling of brushos and spritzing, I created my background and, once dry, stamped the Tall Grass, one of their retired stamps, in Wild Wasabi  and Create With Your Soul in Elegant Eggplant (both SU inks). All I need to do to finish my card, was to layer it on my white base card.


This one, using Butterfly Incognito, was even easier to make ... I sprinkled my brushos directly on the stamp, spritzed with water and stamped. I combined it with a simply stamped sentiment from the Doodled Flowers set by Happy Little Stampers.

I am entering this card at:
Addicted to CAS - Silhouette

Next up is a card I made using the 2nd generation stamping of the butterfly from my previous card ...


I tried to get another use immediately after stamping the butterfly for my previous card, but had to simlpy spritz the stamp with water again to make it work. I then stamped VI's Large Butterfly (think it is now part of the Butterfly Beginnings set) in black Versafine over my silhouette image and added my sentiment (Bold Sentiments: Create by STAMPlorations) to finish.

That's it from me for today, I shall be back tomorrow with a piece of Practical Art to share.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and creative :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look fantastic. I love the look of Brusho and am saving for a set. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX