Saturday 28 February 2015

Wishing You Well

Hi Everybody,
thanks for all your lovely comments.
I am back again today with another easy project for you forming part of the Inspiration Post over at STAMPlorations.


I used the bouquet from the The Bee's Knees: Newlyweds Extras and a sentiment from the VIGNETTE: Tree Silhouettes. I simply die cut a circle from a piece of white card, spritzed it with turquoise and green inks, stamped the bouquet in Rose Red and the sentiment on a strip of card in Lost Lagoon, assembled as shown and finished off by rounding some corners and adding a tiny heart and some gems.

Next I got another card which I made as a Get Well Soon card for a friend. I was meant to pop it through the door yesterday on my way home from town .... and forgot ... hoping to do it tomorrow.


It is actually for her husband, he loves narrowboats. I am hoping that this will help cheer him up. I just simply stamped and coloured the narrowboat by Amanda Loverseed/Stamposaurus and combined it with a sentiment from the VIGNETTE: Trendy Feathers set by STAMPlorations. Given that the narrowboat is so detailed and I chose to colour it brightly, which is quite traditional, the card didn't really need any additional embellishments.

I would like to link this card to:
Bloggers/Splendiferous Creations - Travel Challenge
Stempelsonne - Anything Goes with stamp as main focus

Thanks for stopping by today.
Back again soon with more inspiration.
hugs
Monika xxx

here is something to look forward to:


stamps I used:
 stmp1092.jpeg stmp1032.jpeg stmp1037.jpeg

3 comments:

  1. The cards are lovely. The spritzed technique is awesome! Have a blessed day ~ Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. die Karte ist sehr schön!

    Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei der SsC

    lg Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX