Tuesday 5 July 2022

Framed Rose

Hi Crafty Friends!

I dug out some of my older Stamplorations stamps which are officially retired, but now available as Digital Stamps from their Digital Store here.


I created a simple one-layer card which would be easy to recreate using the digital stamp. It's simply coloured using pencils and finished off with a few partial de-bossed lines


Wishing you all a lovely day!

hugs
Monika 💕

Check out STAMPlorations Birthday Bundle, Holiday Stamps Bundle, Christmas Thin Metal Dies Bundle, Paper Goods Grab Bag and Mystery Grab Bag Offer here.
  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Monika. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS beautiful rose card, Monika. I have them stamp and love it. Great that the beautiful image is still available via Digi STAMP at STAMPlorations. TFS my friend. Loved your pencil coloring. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX