Wednesday 28 July 2021

Funky Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends!

Sharing a quick card today to let you know about the latest offer over at STAMPlorations. Shery has launched a new subscription offer - the Paper Goods Subscription.

My card features their What's Up Ephemera Tiles,which are part of their paper goods range , here it is ...


The What's Up Ephemera Tiles come in sheets of 6 which make for great backgrounds. As you can see they are also great for use with die-cuts.

I simply added a die-cut sentiment and heart to a sheet of the tiles.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


  


 
Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.



I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

Here are a couple of makes I've previously shared using the same What's Up Ephemera Tiles.

 

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out how my teamies have used some of the other paper goods designs..

I shall be back soon with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX